Progress is Progress No Matter how Small
Over a month has passed in 2019- how are your goals progressing?
“Strive for progress, not perfection.”
Happy Valentine’s Day, Simple Minded Millennials! We’re back this week with a solo episode! Erik and Steph break down how they’re doing on their 2019 goals, and plans to improve for the remainder of 2019. It is hard to stay motivated when you don’t see overnight results, isn’t it?
How long do you think people stick with their resolutions? Take a quick guess! A recent study shows most people give up on their New Year’s Resolutions by… JANUARY 12th! Whaaat.
We get it, setting big goals like increasing your income, saving $100k, or losing 50 lbs don’t happen over night. It takes extreme dedication, lots of failures, and a long, long time. Giving up is SO much easier.
In this episode, Steph and Erik:
- discuss how to deal with slow progress
- dissect their goals and measure how they’re doing
- how to handle setbacks and failures
- learning to appreciate the process and not the results
- will motivate you to stick with your resolutions, even when they don’t seem to be panning out