How to Manage Your Time Around Freelance Work and Dating – Podcast Episode 015
Ever feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day?
“You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.”
Balancing career, social life, side hustles, and hobbies feel IMPOSSIBLE. Staying motivated is even harder. It’s easy to avoid doing work in favor of bar hopping, dating, and napping. But staying productive and motivated is crucial to becoming successful. We’ll show you how to master time management in this episode so you can achieve your dreams.
We get it. Working hard and hustling while everyone is going out sucks. It’s hard to tackle those tasks when you have so much resistance towards it. Steph and Erik are here for lifehacks on productivity, time management, and motivation.
This episode teaches you:
- How to schedule your day to reach your goals
- How to take action despite no motivation
- Time management skills
- Prioritization skills
- Difference between consumption and creation & how to balance them for success
- Minimizing anxiety and fear around new endeavors
- Finding the energy to hustle
- Dating and bathroom tips