Stop Feeling Naked and Afraid with Your Debt – Podcast Episode 017
How to Crush Your Consumer Debt and Save More Money
Let’s Destroy that Debt and Live the Life You Were Meant to Live
Here at Simple Minded Millennial, we know how it feels to be naked and afraid with debt. Debt sucks. Being in debt literally means you are a slave to the banks, and is not the best position to be in for long term personal finance success.
Destroying your debt, while tough, can certainly be accomplished over time. This episode goes into debt, saving money, and gift ideas for the holiday season!
Erik and Steph also discuss:
- Is all consumer debt bad?
- What are interest rates and interest expense
- Are 0% interest rate debts bad?
- The Avalanche and Snowball Methods for eliminating debts
- How you can save more money each month
- What are some frugal gifts for the holiday season
- Bath salts being the worst gift
Thank you for listening to Simple Minded Millennial! Please leave us a review on iTunes or Stitcher!