You Can Be Simple Minded and Succeed – Podcast Episode 014
How to be simple-minded and succeed!
Ever feel like you aren’t smart enough for success?
In school, it seemed like the naturally gifted students always got ahead. Society tells us to do well in school, make good grades, go to college, and become a smashing success. But how true is that? Is success only dependent on intelligence?
Erik and Steph discuss how to find success, even when you don’t feel smart enough, capable enough, or good enough. We discuss how to change your mindset and stop your limiting beliefs to finally become your best self.
This episode will show you:
- Why being intelligent doesn’t equal success
- What traits you can implement for success
- How to stop doubting yourself
- Ways to stop your limiting beliefs
- How to shift your mindset and be confident
And if you’re loving Simple Minded Millennial, please leave us a review on iTunes and share this episode with your friends!